If you need assistance at this time, Trinity Lutheran Church is here to help! Click the button above let us know how we can best serve you.
There are many ways to get involved: donate to our gift card ministry, shop for groceries, pick up prescriptions, call to check in, or bring a meal.
Please consider donating to our gift card ministry. Set up an account and enter the amount into the Food Pantry line.
Connect with your Neighbors
This is an excellent time to seek connections and share the love of Christ with neighbors, friends, and family members. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Volunteer to help with Trinity’s new Assistance Program. We have assembled a team to manage and coordinate efforts in order to provide care to those in need. There are many ways to get involved: shop for groceries, pick up prescriptions, call to check in, and bring a meal. Click here to sign up to assist with this wonderful new program!
- Donate to Trinity’s food pantry gift card drive to assist families in need. Click here to donate online. Once you have an account set up, choose “Food Pantry” category and enter the amount you would like to give.
- Mail cards to your neighbors, friends, and family members.
- Pay for the meal of the car behind you in the drive thru line.
- Purchase gift cards from local businesses to use this summer or as Christmas gifts.
- Check in on elderly and those with health conditions to see if they need anything.
There are many things that we can be doing to Share Christ and Meet Needs at this unique time! These are just a few ideas to get you started.
Connect with Trinity Lutheran Church
While we are apart physically at this time, we are blessed to be connected in many other ways. We encourage you to connect with Trinity Lutheran Church through the following ways:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (click the link or search @TrinitySpfldIL)
Like or follow our Facebook page (click the link or search @TrinityLutheranSpfld on Facebook)
Trinity App (search Trinity Lutheran Springfield in the App Store or on GooglePlay)
Subscribe to Trinity’s email list (click here to subscribe)
Connect through Trinity’s Prayer Ministry
Trinity is blessed to have a wonderful prayer ministry in place that will be extremely helpful in keeping us connected at this time! Building Caring Relationships (BCR) in Christ is a group dedicated to serving the spiritual and physical needs of Trinity members. BCR members stay connected through email and are alerted to needs as they arise. Prayer requests may be made to the BCR group by emailing bcr@trinity-lutheran.