Trinity Lutheran Church is a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). We are a family of believers who support each other through worship and Christian life so that we may reflect the love of Jesus Christ and the grace of God to others.
Our Mission Statement
We connect people to the Triune God. (Matthew 28:18-20; Romans 10:14)
Sharing Christ, Meeting Needs
Our Vision Statement
Our Core Values
- We provide doctrinaly-sound teaching, preaching, and worship opportunities.
- We encourage regular attendance in our worship services, invite participation in our activities, and support whole-life stewardship (time, talents, treasure).
- We are fearless ambassadors for Christ in our neighborhood and in our greater community.
- We are lifelong learners – we grow in our understanding of God’s word from cradle to grave.
- We encourage, respect, and appreciate each other.
In 2016, Trinity Lutheran Church and School adopted a Strategic Plan to guide its efforts and bring about improvements across all areas of ministry. To view the 2016-2019 Strategic Plan, please click on the link below.
Trinity Lutheran Church aspires to be an
SPIRITUALLY-MATURE, ACTIVELY INVOLVED
an average of 75 new members each year
9 different Bible studies offered each month
More than 12 service projects and events throughout the year.