New e-giving Platform
In the coming weeks, we will be transitioning to a new e-giving platform that will allow us to link with our new church database in more efficient and effective ways! We want to ensure that you are able to easily transition to the new Elexio e-giving system and have provided some resources below to assist you. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our new e-giving tools. Click here to view e-giving Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the church office via email at email@example.com or call 217-787-2323 ext. 2.
If you are set up to give using ACH payments directly from your bank, there will be no changes necessary for your giving. The e-giving transition only affect those previously utilizing the Vanco e-giving tools.
Click here to visit Trinity’s online giving portal. Please note that our e-giving platform has changed. On your first visit, you will have the opportunity to set up a new account by providing basic contact and payment method information. Once you have set up your account, you can easily manage your one-time or recurring donations online. If you were already a registered user on our Vanco platform, you will need to create a new account for our Elexio platform. Remember to cancel any recurring payments through Vanco at this time as well. The video below provides an overview of how to give using the Elexio online portal.
Give via the App
To give using our new e-giving app, follow these steps:
- Search for, and download, the “Church by MinistryOne” app.
- Once you have installed the app, complete the “Find Your Church” step. The easiest way to locate Trinity Lutheran Church is using the zip code: 62701.
- In order to streamline our accounting, Trinity Lutheran Church members are asked to link their new e-giving account to their profile in our church database. To complete this step, choose the Profile option and enter the email or mobile phone number we have on file at the church. You will be provided with a code via email in order to complete the linking process.
- Choose the Giving option to continue with your e-giving set-up.
- Click the continue button and follow the prompts to provide the fund, amount, and billing information. You may give using the one-time method or set up a recurring payment.
Remember to cancel any recurring payments through Vanco at this time as well. The video below provides an overview of how to give using the Church by MinistryOne app.
Give in-Person or by Mail
Offerings are gathered during our worship services if you would like to give in-person. You may also mail a check to 220 S. Second Street, Springfield, Illinois, 62701. Please make your check payable to “Trinity Lutheran Church.” If you would like to give to a specific area of ministry, please indicate the ministry in the memo section of your check. Offerings can be dropped off at the church between the hours of 8am and 5pm. You may place your offering in the black mounted drop box to the right of the door of the new addition. The box will be checked regularly.
Giving God Our First and Our Best
We are managers and stewards of God’s blessings! All that we are and all that we have are gifts from God. We are privileged to make decisions every day about how we use His gifts. Your contributions ensure that Trinity Lutheran Church will continue “Sharing Christ and Meeting Needs” now and for many years to come.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for contributing to Trinity Lutheran Church. Your contribution helps us to continue sharing Christ and meeting needs!
Trinity Lutheran Church aspires to be an
SPIRITUALLY-MATURE, ACTIVELY INVOLVED
an average of 75 new members each year
9 different Bible studies offered each month
More than 12 service projects and events throughout the year.